Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I can't remember indie/ alt band, but I remember parts of music video. Help?

I'm trying to find a song that I heard a while back, but all I
remember is some of the music video. Its an Indie/ alt song.
In the video there is the band and a girl sitting in an 80's looking
living room. I believe the vocals were backward compliment
sort-of-things directed at the girl. I think she eventually gets fed
up with the band and leaves the room.
They had a kind-of un-polished sound and I found it while on Tastekid
searching bands similar to Ok Go, Franz Ferdinand, The Pigeon
Detectives, and Dirty Pretty Things, I believe, but I cant find it
now..
If anyone has any idea what I am talking about it would be awesome if
they could let me know. Thank you :D

No comments:

Post a Comment